Dr. Sampurna Ghosh
MBBS, MS - ENT
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologist
11 Years Experience Overall (7 years as specialist)
Dr. Sampurna Ghosh was a topper in MBBS and medalist from prestigious govt medical college in Kolkata. She completed her MBBS in 2009 from R. G. Kar Medical College. From the same institute she did her master degree training and passed MS , ENT in 2014.
She continued her further training from National and International pioneers in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Cochlear implant surgery and surgical management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
She always had the academic inclination which she continues along with her private practice.
She is an avid learner of new techniques and treatment options in the field of Otorhinolaryngology.
She attends numerous workshops and conferences for the same. She has been invited speaker and panelist in multiple academic sessions all over India.She has authored many scientific papers in International ENT journals. She is passionate to treat children , having special interest and training in pediatric ENT.
- MBBS – R G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 2009
- MS – ENT – R G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 2014
Trainings and Certifications
- Training in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – University Of Adelaide, Australia, 2015
- Cochlear Implant Surgery under Padmasree Prof. J M Hans, Delhi
- 65950 West Bengal Medical Council, 2010
- 07720 Telangana State Medical Council, 2018
Specializations in ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist & Special Interest in Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Endoscopic sinus
- Surgery / FESS
- Cochlear Implant
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Vocal cord Surgery/ Microlaryngeal surgery
- Wax removal ear
- Vertigo treatment
- Hearing Aids
- Coblation Surgeries
- Snoring Treatment
- Obstructive Sleep apnea treatment / OSA
Awards and Recognitions
Best Performance in R.G. Kar Medical College 2nd and 4th Year MBBS - 2007
- Major K K Ghosh Award for Best Paper Presentation in West Bengal Annual ENT Conference – 2012
- Presented Paper in SAARC ENT Congress, Colombo, Sri Lanka – 2014
- Gold Medal in Surgery – 2009
- Gold Medals in Anatomy, Pharmacology, Ophthalmology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 2008